Please note our new hours: Monday - Friday, 10am to 4pm BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Getting Ready for Your Floor Covering Installation
Thank you for choosing C~D~C Carpets and Interiors for your flooring needs.
Before the installation crew arrives, please:
- Clear closet floors up to 4 feet high.
- Remove books, decorative items, dishes, glassware, lamps, etc. from bookcases, cabinets or tables.
- Please move house plants and small accent items.
- Disconnect TV’s, stereos, computers and any other electronics.
- Stereo wires that go under the carpet or flooring please tell the installation Forman, before the install begins.
- Please remove all pillows and linens on any beds that need to be moved,
- Additional arrangements and charges are needed for items such as pianos, pool tables, any unusually large or heavy objects.
- Water beds must be emptied and refilled by customer.
- For safety reasons, please keep pets and children away from installation area.
- Note, C~D~C Carpets will move out and place back basic furniture.
Thank you for your cooperation. We are pleased to be a part of your project and want your installation to go smoothly. If you have any questions please call the showroom, 512-327-8326.
Thank You! Enjoy your new flooring for years to come!